Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Joe Willie On The Shrimpbox: I'm A Carnivore!

As you know I am a meat eater. I also eat vegetables with my meat. I like beef, pork, chicken, lamb, goat, gator, deer, buffalo, frog, fish, shrimp, oysters, scallops, clams, octopus, squid, and lobster. I grew up in a Portuguese household. Most of the time when Mom served seafood it still had eyes. I didn't have a problem eating something that was staring at me!

I'm okay with eating animals. I am a carnivore! That's why the good Lord put incisors and canine teeth in my mouth. I am designed to eat meat and vegetables.

The non-meateaters have a new level of nuttiness. You might know the difference between a vegan and a vegetarian, but do you know what a vegansexual is? According to the New Zealand Press, a vegansexual is a person who won't eat meat or animal products, and also refuses to share sheets with those who do. That way, they have the peace of mind that they aren't too intimate with partners whose bodies are made up of dead animals. Vegan NICHOLA KRIEK and her husband HANS agree. "When you are vegan or vegetarian, you are very aware that when people eat a meaty diet, they are kind of a graveyard for animals."

Whatever. Pass me the A-1. I'm ready to tear into some meat! I am a card carrying member of PPETA...that's Portuguese People Eating Tasty Animals!

No comments: