Thursday, September 16, 2010

Joe Willie On The Shrimpbox: "A GaGa Challenge"

Lady GaGa made headlines again recently with her choice of wardrobe. The wild singer showed up at the Video Awards Show wearing a meat dress. It was a garment made of real raw meat. I am now mad that she hasn't shown the same love for seafood. Hey GaGa, how bout a little respect for the "fruit of the sea"? I am putting a direct challenge for her to wear my specially designed shrimp shirt. If she accepts this offer we will give her V.I.P treatment at this weekend's Wild Georgia Shrimp & Grits Festival in Jekyll Island's Historic District. I will wear this shirt tomorrow morning during the Wave 104.1 morning show (streaming at thewave1041.com). As you can tell by the photo this attire is very aromatic.

No comments: