Thursday, April 21, 2011

Joe Willie On The Shrimpbox: The Causeway Wall

The Top 9 comments overheard about the St. Simons Causeway Divider:

9. Reminds me of the wall in China...we could rename it "The Great Wall of Whiners"!

8. Rumor has it you can see it from space.

7. We wouldn't need it if we had just kept the toll.

6. Doing to local commutes what Liberty Harbor did to the local real estate market.

5. Quit your complaining, the folks in Berlin eventually got used to their wall.

4. I like it...I alwsys hated seeng the ugly tires on the cars from the opposite direction anyway.

3. Couldn't we have just built a big traffic circle?

2. Now, if we could just put a wall around St. Simons Island to keep the rifraf out.

And the top comment overheard about the Causeway divider wall:
I can't wait to spray paint my girlfriend's name on it!

No comments: