Monday, February 22, 2010

Joe Willie On The Shrimpbox: A new way to cuss

An Elite Cuss Word--Just for Anybody

Years ago when I sometimes used unsavory language, I often used the expression "Bull S***."
As I grew up a bit and discovered it was not necessary to use such crude language, that expression became "BS."
What did I really mean when I used those expressions? I meant that something was ridiculous, or idiotic or a half truth or just stupid. It covered any number of negative formats. The dictionary defines it as: nonsense; especially : foolish insolent talk...
I have decided that I no longer will use either of those expressions in the future. When I have a need to express such feelings, I will use the word "Pelosi." Let me use it in a sentence. "That's just a bunch of Pelosi.."
I encourage you to do the same. It is such a nasty sounding word, it really packs a punch, we are no longer being vulgar, and it clearly expresses our feelings. If enough of us use it, perhaps the word could be entered into the dictionary. When on a ranch watch your step and don't step in the Pelosi. It will get on the bottom of your boot and won't go away until next election. What a fitting and descriptive legacy for the Speaker of the House!

No comments: